Frank Müller has been in the IT industry for 20 years. Early in his career, during his time at Gaensler + Völter, he discovered an ability to structure complex challenges and implement solutions with added value for customers. Frank Müller has been at home all over the world. Leaving a particularly deep impression was a one-year stay in Palestine as a development aid volunteer. There his creativity and flexibility were significantly stepped up again by the unique situation in the country.
He was also involved as a software architect in a development project for 6 months in the U.S. His specific background experience includes 10 years in IT Security and IT infrastructure, having previously worked 10 years in application development. For Frank Müller, influenced by his many years of youth work in the CVJM (YMCA) and his activities in Palestine, the people with whom he works are most important because in every project they and their teamwork make the difference between success and failure.
Since August 2009, Frank Müller has been shareholder and CEO of AXSOS AG.
- International IT experience, Europe, Asia, Middle East, North America
- IT strategy consulting (CGEIT)
- IT security strategy consulting (CISM)
- Compliance Management
- Security Information Management
- Project Management, Coordination
- Risk Management
- Software Engineering and Development
- Process Automation
- Business Service Management
- Automation technology in the textile industry
Chairman of the Supervisory Board
His enthusiasm for information technology led him to study computer science at the University of Karlsruhe (TH), from where he graduated in 1989 with a diploma. Since then, Rolf Stephan has been working in the IT industry and knows it inside out both nationally and internationally. A focal point to which he has devoted himself for over 20 years is the international collaboration of experts across cultures. In 1999 he founded his first company, AD Solutions AG.
Within a short time, AD Solutions AG established itself as a renowned international IT service provider with offices in Germany, Switzerland, Austria and the USA. Due to the success of AD Solutions AG, in 2002 a take-over bid was made by the Indian IT service provider NIIT. Until the end of 2006 Rolf Stephen had sole responsibility as director and business manager of NIIT in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. In 2007 Rolf Stephan was the initiator for the establishment of the Centre for International Software Projects (ZIKS) at the University of Karlsruhe (TH) and the Research Centre for Computing (FZI), Karlsruhe.
Since 2009 he has been a founder, shareholder and Chairman of the Supervisory Board for AXSOS AG.
- International IT experience, Europe, Asia, North America
- IT - Strategy Consulting
- Software Engineering - Methods and processes
- Technology and methods of consultation
- Project Management, Coordination, Risk Management
- Process optimization in various industries
- Use studies
- IT services and solutions for different industries
- Benefit analysis
- Alliance Management International Networks