Tacos with Lentils and Tahin Yogurt Dip
INGREDIENTS FOR 16 SOFT TACOS
180 g wheat flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
2 tbsp olive oil
Approx. 100 ml warm water
INGREDIENTS FOR THE LENTIL FILLING
200 g Beluga lentils
150 g trumpet mushrooms (mushrooms or oyster mushrooms also work)
2 cloves of garlic
1 1/2 teaspoon Cumin salt
INGREDIENTS FOR THE TAHIN YOGURT DIP
200 g soy yogurt „natural“
3 tbsps tahinii (sesame paste)
1 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 tbsp olive oil
Knead the ingredients for the dough into a smooth dough using a food processor or by hand. If the dough is a little too dry, add 1-2 tbsps of water. Leave to rest 15 minutes.
Divide the dough into 16 pieces, roll each into a ball and roll out into thin flat cakes on a work surface covered with flour. Bake in a hot pan without oil for about 1 minute/side or until a few golden brown spots have formed. From time to time wipe the pan with a clean kitchen towel.
Wrap the tacos in a slightly moistened cloth and set aside.
1. For the lentil filling, cook the mountain lentils until soft according to the pack instructions. Clean the mushrooms and cut into pieces, finely chop garlic.
2. Put about 1 tbsp olive oil in a hot pan and fry the mushrooms at medium heat for 8-10 minutes. Add a pinch of salt.
3. Meanwhile, mix all the ingredients for the tahini Yogurt Dip well and set aside.
4. Add the cooked lentils (drain off excess water), garlic and cumin and simmer over a low heat for 2-3 minutes.
5. Spread warm tacos with some tahini Dip, add lentil mushroom filling and rocket and enjoy!
Do not wash mushrooms, just brush them with a cloth.
Knead the dough for 5 minutes, so that it is soft and elastic.
Download the recipe
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Mo. - Fr. 08:00 - 17:00 Uhr