200g-250g green lentils
1 green onion
1 red pointed pepper
1 piece cucumber
1-2 cloves garlic (crushed)
1 tbsp parsley (fresh or frozen)
1 tbsp mint (fresh or frozen) some lemon peel
Juice of 1/2 lemon
1 tbsp pineapple juice
1/2 tbsp tomato puree
2 tbsps olive oil
1. Cook the green lentils according to the instructions on the packaging.
2. Wash the vegetables, clean and cut into small pieces.
3. Put the vegetables and the lentils (drained) in a bowl. Add the garlic as wanted, it can also be omitted.
4. Add the herbs, spices, tomato paste, lemon juice, lemon peel and pineapple juice.
5. Finally, stir in the olive oil (if you want an oil-free salad, just leave it out) and keep it cool until serving.
Refined exotic dressing: Raspberry jam, fresh ginger, chilli, honey, apricot jam and curry